Headbourne House is a stunning, three bedroom, second floor apartment with a large, private balcony overlooking the city and an allocated parking space. The property is located in a four-storey apartment block. The approximate size of the property is 91 sq. m. and the time remaining on the lease is 121 years.
There are good transport links with Blackhorse Road Station 0.6 miles away, served by Victoria Line linking to Kings Cross in 13 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses provide links to Central London locations.
Local amenities are located 0.6 miles away along Selbourne Walk. For leisure and enjoyment, Walthamstow Wetlands are within easy reach.
- Nearest Station: Blackhorse Road Station (Victoria Line and Overground)
- Bus Routes Nearby: 158
The property located on second floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with floor to ceiling cupboards (2.9m x 0.9m) and video entry phone system leading to;
- Living Room (4.9m x 3.3m): Spacious lounge, with large windows, lots of natural light and access to balcony. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Kitchen (4.2m x 3.0m): White gloss wall and base units with stainless steel handles. George Moore laminated walnut block effect square-edge worktop and plinth. Electrolux integrated appliances include: hob (stainless steel with stainless steel splashback), oven with extractor (stainless steel), fridge freezer, washer/ drier and dishwasher (all in white). Walnut effect laminate flooring. Door leading to balcony, dual aspect
- Bedroom 1 (3.7m x 2.7m): Master bedroom with floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe (1.10 x 0.55m), pendent lighting, TV & telephone socket, matt white walls and ceiling. Door leading to balcony, dual aspect. Carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (4.4m x 2.1m): Double bedroom, matt white walls and ceiling. Carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (4.7m x 2.8m): Double bedroom, matt white walls and ceiling. Carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom with WC: White suite, comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC, hand washbasin and mirror over. Chrome heated towel rail. Full height tiling around the bath. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Private Balcony (4.8m x 1.4m) roof terrace with double aspect, allocated parking space, cycle storage and secure communal walkway/play space outside front door.
The subject property is approximately 91 sq. m.
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of June 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact Peabody.email@example.com and our team will be able to help you.