Heron Court is a stunning, one bedroom, second floor apartment with two balconies overlooking a nature reserve with river and park views. Within a five storey apartment block, Heron Court is close by to cafe's along the quiet river path leading towards the River Lea. The time remaining on the lease is 112 years.
There are good transport links with direct links to Liverpool Street in 12 minutes, via Claption Station (0.6 miles).
A great selection of amenities are located in Hackney. A range of shops, fine bars and restaurants are located within close proximity of the property, or travel furhter afeild with lively Stoke Newington and pictureqse Walthamstow Marshes not too far away via public transport.
- Nearest Railway Station: Clapton Station (0.6 mile)
- Bus routes nearby: 253, 254, 393, 349, 76
The property on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with a shelved airing storage cupboard and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room (3.77 x 6.88): Spacious lounge with lots of natural light, with stunning river and park views and door to balcony. Wooden flooring
- Kitchen (3.08 x 2.73): Beech wood effect base and wall units with grey worktop and white tile back splash. Integrated cooker, oven, fridge and washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Linoleum flooring.
- Bedroom (2.87 x 4.32): Spacious double bedroom. Wooden flooring
- Bathroom: White suite comprising bath with shower head, WC, hand washbasin and a large white cabinet. Full height tiling around the bath. Linoleum flooring.
- Outside: Private balcony, Allocated parking space, communal garden and cycle storage