Share Price (40%) - £200,000 Full Value Price - £500,000
Heron Court is a stunning, two bedroom, second floor apartment with two balconies overlooking a nature reserve with river and park views. Within a five storey apartment block, Heron plave is close by to cafe's along the quiet river path leading towards the River Lea. The time remaining on the lease is 114 years.
There are good transport links with direct links to Liverpool Street in 12 minutes, via Claption Station (0.6 miles).
A great selection of amenities are located in Hackney. A range of shops, fine bars and restaurants are located within close proximity of the property, or travel furhter afeild with lively Stoke Newington and pictureqse Walthamstow Marshes not too far away via public transport.
Nearest Railway Station: Clapton Station (0.6 mile)
Bus routes nearby: 253, 254, 393, 349, 76
The property on the second floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two shelved storage cupboard and video entry phone system leading toz/li>
- Living Room: Spacious lounge, with door to balcony. Wooden laminated flooring
- Kitchen: Light brown wood effect base and wall units withgrey worktop and white tiled splashback. Integrated stainless steel cooker, oven and extractor fan. Space for fridge freezer. Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 1: Spacious bedroom and fitted wardrobe. Wood laminated flooring
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom with wood laminated flooring
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin. Full height tiling around the bath. Vinyl flooring.
Outside: Two private balconies