Heron Place is a two-bedroom property located on the fifth floor in a seven storey block built around 2010. The lease remaining on the property is 120 years.
There are good transport links with Pontoon Dock DLR station 0.1 miles away, served by DLR linking to Canary Wharf in 20 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Victoria.
Local amenities are located 0.1 miles away in the same building. For leisure and enjoyment, Beckton shopping centre is within 3.1 miles.
- Nearest Station: Pontoon Dock DLR station (Zone 3) - DLR
- Bus routes nearby: 474, 473
The property located on the fifth floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboard and entry phone system leading to
- Living Room: Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen with door to balcony. Carpeted flooring
- Kitchen: Beige base and wall units with beige worktop and worktop plinth back splash. Freestanding appliances. Linoleum flooring
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Carpeted flooring
- Bedroom 2: Double Bedroom. Carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin. Linoleum flooring
Outside: Large private balcony with wood decking. Allocated Parking space and Bike Storage
SAT NAV postcode: E16 2FJ
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of June 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be able to help you.