Share Price (50%) - £202,500 Full Value Price - £405,000
Hornsey Road property is a beautiful one bedroom, top floor apartment with balcony, constructed in 2009. The approximate size of the property is 50 sq. m. and the time remaining on the lease is 111 years.
There are good transport links with Holloway Road Underground Station less than 0.1 miles away and Highbury & Islington 0.6 miles.
A great selection of amenities are located within a 5-minute walk. A range of shops, fine bars and restaurants are located on Upper Street within close proximity of the property. For leisure, Emirates Stadium and Highbury Fields Park are in walking distance.
- Nearest Tube Station: Holloway Road, Highbury & Islington
- Nearest Station: Drayton Park Overground
- Bus Routes Nearby: 43, 153, 263, 271, 393, N41
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with built-in storage cupboard and phone entry system leading to
- Living Room (4.6 m x 3.5 m): Spacious lounge with lots of light, access to balcony and leading to a modern, open plan kitchen. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Kitchen (3.0 m x 2.2 m): Wood-effect wall units with grey worktop and tile back splash. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor fan. Space for freestanding washing machine and fridge/freezer. Linoleum flooring.
- Bedroom (3.8 m x 3.6 m): Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with large mirrored cabinet over. Full height tiling around the bath. High quality linoleum flooring.
- Outside: Private balcony, cycle storage and communal garden
The subject property is approximately 50 sq. m. / 538 sq. ft.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at March 2019.