Imperial Wharf is a two-bed property located on the ground floor in a six storey apartment block built around 2002. The lease remaining on the property is 109 years.
There are good transport links with Cambridge Heath and Bethnal Green, 0.5 and 0.8 miles away, served by the Overground and Central line, linking to Bank in 30 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses provide links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0,1 miles away along Hackney Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Bars and Restaurants are within 0,2 miles.
- Nearest Station: Cambridge Heath Station, 0.5 miles, Bethnal Green, 0,8 miles (London Overground / Central Line)
- Bus routes nearby: 394, 106, 254, 388, D6, N253
The property located on the ground floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two large storage cupboards and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen. Laminate Flooring.
- Kitchen: Light Brown base and wall units with grey granite effect worktop and tilled splashback. Integrated stainless-steel oven, hob and extractor fan. Space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Tilled Flooring.
- Bedroom 1: Double Bedroom with door to balcony. Carpet Flooring.
- Bedroom 2: Double Bedroom. Carpet flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with shelving and large mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Linoleum Flooring.
- Outside: Rear Patio and Allocated Parking demised to lease.
SAT NAV: E2 9SP