Ingrebourne Avenue property is a one-bedroom property with its own front door, parking and access to the Communal Garden. Located on the first floor built around 2009. The lease remaining on the property is 117 years.
The property located on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with cupboard and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room (5.47 x 3.62) : Spacious lounge with lots of natural light open plan to kitchen. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen (2.64 x 2.59) : Dark wood base and wall units with black worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated, stainless-steel appliances; oven, hob, extractor fan. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom (4.18 x 2.70) : Double Bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Cream carpet flooring.
- Bathroom: Cream suite comprising paneled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with large mirror over. Full height tiling. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Parking Space & Communal Garden