Iris Court is a stunning, one bedroom, first floor apartment with a large, private balcony. The property is located in a three-storey apartment block. The approximate size of the property is 44 sq. m. The vendor is currently in the process of applying the lease extension for further 90 years. Upon lease extension completion total 162 years will be remaining on the lease.
There are good transport links with New Cross Gate Station just 0.5miles away. Local and night buses provide links to Central London locations.
A great selection of amenities are located along New Cross Road. A range of shops, cafes and restaurants are located within close proximity of the property, as are Burgess Park and Peckham Rye Park.
- Nearest Rail Station: New Cross Gate (Zone 2)
- Bus Routes Nearby: 21, 53, 172, 453, N21 and N53 (0.1miles)
The property comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with large storage cupboard and phone entry system leading to;
- Living Room: Spacious lounge with lots of natural light and door to the balcony. Laminated wooden flooring.
- Kitchen: White wall units with black worktop and tiled splashback. Free-standing appliances; fridge-freezer, dishwasher, oven and washing machine. Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom: Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Laminated wooden flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand wash basin with mirror above andwhite partially tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Private balcony
Total floor area approx. 44 m2
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of July 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.