Jacquard Court is a beautiful four-bedroom townhouse in a 4 storey development with Private Terrace, under floor heating throughout and lift facility, built approximately 6 years ago. The remaining time on the lease is 116 years. Jacquard Court is an award-winning, Eco-friendly development. The property has double-glazing and efficient communal hot-water system (no gas supply required).
There are good transport links with Cambridge Heath Station, 0.1 miles away, served by the Overground linking to Liverpool Street Station in just 5 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.1 miles away along Bishops Way. For leisure and enjoyment, Shops, Bars and Restaurants are within easy reach. Broadway Market, Victoria Park and Columbia Flower Market are a 10-minute walk from the property.
- Nearest Underground Station: Bethnal Green - 0.4 miles away
- Nearest Train Station: Cambridge Heath - 0.1 miles away
- Bus Routes Nearby: 106, 254, 388, D6, N253, 26, 48 and 55
The property located on second, third and fourth floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with a utility room, two spacious storage cupboards and video entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room/Kitchen (6.6m x 3.4m): Spacious lounge, with large windows and lots of natural light, leading to a modern open plan kitchen. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: White wall units with grey worktop and worktop plinth. Integrated appliances; oven - hob and fridge/freezer. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1 (2.9m x 2.3m): Single bedroom. Carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.8m x 3.3m): Double bedroom. Carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (3.2m x 2.5m): Double bedroom. Carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 4 (4.4m x 2.3m): Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe. Carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom with WC (2.2m x 1.6m): White suite, comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC, hand washbasin and mirrored cabinet. Full height tiling around the bath. Tiled flooring.
- Downstairs Bathroom (2.4m x 1.9m): White suite, shower, hand washbasin and large mirror over. Tiled flooring.
- Outside:Private roof terrace with double aspect, raised beds and seating. Large communal area and playground and cycle storage.
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of June 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact email@example.com and our team will be able to help you.