Jacquard Court is a beautiful four-bedroom townhouse in a 4 storey development with Private Terrace, under floor heating throughout and lift facility, built approximately 6 years ago. The remaining time on the lease is 116 years. Jacquard Court is an award-winning, Eco-friendly development. The property has double-glazing and efficient communal hot-water system (no gas supply required).
There are good transport links with Cambridge Heath Station, 0.1 miles away, served by the Overground linking to Liverpool Street Station in just 5 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.1 miles away along Bishops Way. For leisure and enjoyment, Shops, Bars and Restaurants are within easy reach. Broadway Market, Victoria Park and Columbia Flower Market are a 10-minute walk from the property.
- Nearest Underground Station: Bethnal Green - 0.4 miles away
- Nearest Train Station: Cambridge Heath - 0.1 miles away
- Bus Routes Nearby: 106, 254, 388, D6, N253, 26, 48 and 55
The property located on second, third and fourth floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with a utility room, two spacious storage cupboards and video entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room/Kitchen (6.6m x 3.4m): Spacious lounge, with large windows and lots of natural light, leading to a modern open plan kitchen. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: White wall units with grey worktop and worktop plinth. Integrated appliances; oven - hob and fridge/freezer. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1 (2.9m x 2.3m): Single bedroom. Carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.8m x 3.3m): Double bedroom. Carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (3.2m x 2.5m): Double bedroom. Carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 4 (4.4m x 2.3m): Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe. Carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom with WC (2.2m x 1.6m): White suite, comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC, hand washbasin and mirrored cabinet. Full height tiling around the bath. Tiled flooring.
- Downstairs Bathroom (2.4m x 1.9m): White suite, shower, hand washbasin and large mirror over. Tiled flooring.
- Outside:Private roof terrace with double aspect, raised beds and seating. Large communal area and playground and cycle storage.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at March 2019.