Kerin House is a one-bedroom property with video intercom secure entrance, located on the ground floor in a four storey block built in 2015. The lease remaining on the property is 121 years.
There are good transport links with Herne Hill Station 0.3 miles away, served by National Rail linking to Victoria and central London (Blackfriars, Farringdon and King's Cross - St. Pancras).
Local amenities are located 0.3 miles away along Milkwood Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Brockwell Park is within 0.4 miles, as well as Brockwell Lido and a mixture of cafes, bars, pubs and restaurants in Herne Hill. Brixton is located 1.2 miles away from the property.
- Nearest Station: Herne Hill – National Rail
- Nearest Tube Station: Brixton – Victoria Line
- Bus routes nearby: 3, 37 and 196
The property located on the ground floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two storage cupboards and secure entrance with video intercom system
- Living Room (3.7 x 7.2): Spacious lounge with door to balcony and full height windows. Light wood laminate flooring. Living room is open plan to the kitchen.
- Kitchen (3.7 x 7.2): White gloss base and wall units with dark brown laminate worktop and white tiled splashback. Integrated Zanussi stainless steel gas top stove, electric oven fridge freezer and dishwasher. Light wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom (3.4 x 4.0): Double Bedroom, with fitted wardrobe. Beige woolmix carpet Flooring.
- Bathroom (2.1 x 2.1): White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin. Part tiled. Light grey tiled flooring. Heated mirror and towel rail.Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Private balcony, Parking, Communal roof terrace and Children's play area.
Overall Property: 48m2
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at December 2018.