Call 07984 673 864 To Book For A Viewing
Keswick Apartment is a two-bed, first floor apartment, located in an apartment block, constructed in 2008. The lease remaining on the property is 99 years.
There are good transport links with Bruce Grove Station 0.3 miles away, served by London Overground linking to Liverpool Street Stationin 20 minutes. As well as Tottenham Hale and Seven Sisters stations just less than a mile away linking to Victoria and Piccadilly Lines.
Local amenities are located 300ft away along High Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Down Lane Park is within 0.5 miles as well as the various bars, restaurants and cafes in the local area.
- Nearest Station: Bruce Grove -London Overground
- Bus routes nearby: 123, 243, 279, 318, 341, 349, 476, L1, L2, N279
The property located on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with large storage cupboard and entry phone system leading toz/li>
- Living Room: Generous living area, open plan to kitchen with lots of natural light. Laminate flooring
- Kitchen: Brown wall units with black worktop and a tile back splash. Integrated cooker and washing machine. Freestanding fridge-freezer. Linoleum flooring.
- Bedroom 1: Double Bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 2: Double Bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC, hand washbasin with shelving and large mirror over. Heated towel rail. Linoleum flooring.
- Outside: Communal Garden