The Kew House property is a two bedroom, third floor apartment within a seven storey block built around 2012. It benefits from a private balcony and community centre on site. The lease remaining on the property is 1119 years.
There are good transport links with Greenwich 0.6 miles and Deptford Bridge 0.7 miles away, served by DLR, and linking to Canary Wharf in 13 minutes and Bank in 24 minutes.
Local amenities are located 0.2 miles away along Blackheath Hill, and for leisure and enjoyment, the open spaces of Blackheath is within 0.4 miles where community events are regualary held.
- Nearest station: Greenwich (0.6 miles), Deptford Bridge (0.7 miles) (Zone 2/3) served by the DLR Line.
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 53 & 386 from Lewisham Road and 180, 199, 386 & N199 from Greenwich South Street/Blackheath Road.
The property located on the fifth floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with three large cupboards and an entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen with door to blacony. Tarkett wood flooring.
- Kitchen: White gloss base and wall units with black/grey worktop and stainless steel splashback. Integrated fridge freezer, washer/dryer, oven, hob and extractor fan. Tarkett wood flooring.
- Bedroom 1: Fitted wardrobe. Maize coloured wool mixed carpet
- Bedroom 2: Maize coloured wool mixed: Maize coloured wool mixed Carpet
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC and hand washbasin with mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Ceramic tiling flooring.
- Outside: Large balcony with woodn decking
SAT NAV: SE10 8EU