Lea Bridge Road
Three bedroom, semi-detached townhouse with garden and parking space now available in Hackney.
Lea Bridge Road is a three bedroom, semi terraced house with garden and off street parking space, built around 1997. The lease remaining on the property is 100 years.
There are good transport links with Clapton Station 0.6 miles away, served by London Overground linking to London Liverpool Street in 10 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Oxford Circus.
Local amenities are located 0.1 miles away along Otley Terrace. For leisure and enjoyment, Millfields Park is within 0.2 miles. As well as surrounding areas, Clapton, Hackney Downs and Hackney Central are only a short distance away with a mixture of cafes, bars, pubs and restaurants.
- Nearest Station: Clapton (Zone 2) London Overground.
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 48, 55, 56, N38 & N55 from Chatsworth Road Lea Bridge Road.
The property comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboard and entry phone system leading to;
- Living Room: (5.5m x 3.6m) Spacious lounge with double doors to garden. Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: (3.0m x 2.5m) Light brown base and wall units with white worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. Space for fridge freezer and washer/dryer. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1: (3.6m x 3.1m) Fitted carpet.
- Bedroom 2: (3.6m x 3.1m) Built in Wardrobe. Fitted carpet.
- Shower Room: (2.5m x 1.0m) White suite comprising shower, WC and hand washbasin. Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 3: (3.6m x 3.1m) Fitted carpet.
- Bathroom: (3.6m x 1.7m) White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Vinyl flooring.
Outside: Off street parking space and Garden.
SAT NAV postcode: E5 9RB
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of June 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact email@example.com and our team will be able to help you.