Leigham Court is a one-bed property located on the first floor of a purpose built three storey modern building with a communal rear garden and parking. The lease remaining on the property is 83 years.
There are good transport links with Streatham Hill, 0.5 miles away, served by National Rail linking to Bank in 30 Minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses provide links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.5 miles away along Streatham High Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Closest point of interest Park, Shops and Bars are within 0.4 miles.
- Nearest Station: Streatham Hill Station, Southern, 0.5 miles
- Bus routes nearby: 417 and N137 from Valley Road Stop
The property located on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboard and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room (5.03m x 3.34m): Spacious lounge. Wooden Flooring.
- Kitchen (4.01m x 1.92m): Beech units with cream worktop and tilled splashback. Integrated fridge freezer, white hob and freestanding washing machine. Vinyl Flooring.
- Bedroom (3.63m x 3.29m): Double Bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Wood Flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with mirror over. Full height tiling, around the bath. Vinyl Flooring.
- Outside: Communal Garden & Car Parking Space
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of June 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be able to help you.