Lime Close is a spacious two-bedroom property located on the ground floor in a three-storey apartment block. The approximate size of the property is 54 sq. m. and the lease remaining on the property is 73 years (a lease extension may be required).
There are good transport links with Harrow & Wealdstone Station 1.1mile away, served both by the National Railway and the Underground, linking to Central London locations. A short bus ride away is Wembley Park, Harrow Town Centre, Hatch End and Stanmore.
Local amenities are located near the development along Kenton Lane. For leisure and enjoyment, there are various bars, cafes and restaurants along Belmont Circle.
- Nearest Station: Harrow & Wealdstone Station
- Nearest Tube Stations: Harrow & Wealdstone Station (Bakerloo Line)
- Bus Routes Nearby: 186 and H18
The property located on the ground floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with a walk-in storage cupboards with shelving and entry phone system.
- Living Room (5.6m x 3.0m): Spacious lounge areawith lots of natural light.Laminate woodenflooring.
- Kitchen (3.5m x 2.0m):Beech-wood wall units with grey worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and freestanding washer-dryer.Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom (3.7m x 2.9m): Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and walk-in cupboard.Laminate woodenflooring.
- Bedroom (2.9m x 2.3m): Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Laminate woodenflooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin. Part-tiled. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Parking and communal rear garden.
Overall property: 54 sq. m.
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of June 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be able to help you.