Limebrook Walk Overview
New Phase Now Available | Register to book your viewing appointment
Limebrook Walk is a delightful collection of 1-bed apartments & 2-bed semi-detached houses for sale in Maldon, Essex. With significant landscaped green spaces, they are ideal if you are looking for space to breath and enjoy the great outdoors. All new homes at Limebrook Walk will also benefit from an allocated parking space.
Located on Fambridge Road towards the intersection with Limebrook Way, Limebrook Walk sits just 1 mile from the entertaining Promenade Park which hosts numerous events throughout the year and connects you to the natural beauty that Maldon has to offer.
Maldon High Street, also located just off Promenade park, benefits from a wide selection of shops and businesses while North Fambridge Train Station provides connections into London Liverpool Street in just 35 minutes.
All properties for sale in Maldon are available through Shared Ownership, an affordable housing scheme designed to help first time buyers onto the property ladder.
Limebrook Walk, Maldon
Essex, CM9 6PE
Maldon Town - Mixing old and new in a unique way
A picturesque town nestled on the banks of the River Blackwater that is rich with history and full of life. Whether it’s the abundance of ancient Thames Barges that line the quayside, the fantastic choice of delicious restaurants and cafés, or the thrills of the annual Mud Race, there are countless ways to enjoy life in the surrounding areas of our flats in Maldon.
Along the town’s characterful streets, our new build homes in Maldon are situated near a mix of high street favourites and independent delights. Among them there are banks, supermarkets, a post office and a variety of interesting stores that stock everything from fashion, right through to fishing tackle. All this is perfectly balanced with a great selection of spectacular open spaces, stunning surrounding countryside and the beautiful River Blackwater when you need to blow away the cobwebs.
Where life is plain sailing
With its riverside location and such a strong maritime history, there are plenty of ways to have fun out on the water, but that’s not all Maldon has to offer. Maldon is perhaps most famous for being the home of the Thames Barge and to this day there is a huge number of these iconic vessels moored at Hythe Quay. It is possible to arrange a sailing trip on one of the barges, but even just admiring them from the shore at high tide is worth the trip.
A short walk from Hythe Quay is the fantastic Promenade Park. When you combine its open space, marine lake, tennis courts, skate park, crazy golf, pirate ship playground and Splash Park, you have the perfect place for the whole family to enjoy a day out. If you are more of a foodie or you just love to socialise, you will be pleased to hear that Maldon enjoys some outstanding places to eat, drink and chat. Get some proper pub grub and beer at The Queens Head, go back to basics at The Maldon Smokehouse or enjoy great coffee and brunch at the Continental Café.
Get the best start in life
Maldon is not only a great place for the family to play, it’s also a great place for them to learn. Being located within easy reach of Chelmsford and a number of other nearby towns, Limebrook Walk not only makes the most of Maldon’s offering, but also that of the surrounding area.
This means that you could be just a short drive from some of the area’s best nursery, primary, secondary and college education, rated ‘Good’ and above by Ofsted. When you are surrounded by opportunities like this, it’s hard to find a reason not to base your family at Limebrook Walk.
Limebrook Walk is ideally located to provide easy access to a number of schools and colleges in the local area, giving you the peace of mind that your family has everything they need to grow. The wider development has plans for a new primary school to open within Limebrook Walk.
- Cashmere white handleless kitchen units and underside LED spot lighting to wall units
- Dark Ash laminate worktop with matching upstand & glass splashback behind hob
- Stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap
- Electrolux ceramic hob with integrated extractor fan
- AEG electric oven built in to tall housing where space allows or under ceramic hob
- Integrated Electrolux washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Amtico Nordic Oak Luxury Vinyl Tiles (LVT) flooring
- 80/20 wool mix carpet in ice grey
- Pendant lighting
- Extra TV points added to master bedroom
- White steel bath with wall mounted chrome hand shower and bath screen
- Semi-pedestal hand wash basin, with full size mirror above
- WC with dual flush chrome push plate
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Madagascar Natural ceramic tiles to selected walls
- Nordic Oak Luxury Vinyl Tiles
- Audio entry system
- Doorbell to front entrance door on houses
- 1800mm high timber fencing around gardens
- Wired smoke detectors & heat alarms
- Security locks to windows, balcony/terrace/garden doors
- Heat and hot water smart meter to storage cupboard
- Recessed down light fitted to kitchen and bathrooms
- Pendant lighting fitted to living area, dining area, bedroom/s and hallway
- Shaver points to bathrooms
- Communal aerial and satellite system wired for Sky Q and Freeview television cover points to living room and master bedroom**
- Telephone points to living area and master bedroom
- Lighting added to rear and front of houses
Discover how Leanda found her place to call home at Limebrook Walk through Shared Ownership with Peabody.Find out more