Limelight House is a purpose-built, ground floor apartment in a three storey block, built around 2008. The lease remaining on the property is 115 years.
There are good transport links with Elephant & Castle and Kennington, both 0.4 miles away, served by Underground and National Rail linking to King's Cross St. Pancras in 20 minutes. Night buses provide links to Central London locations.
A good selection of amenities is located 0.2 miles away along Kennigton Lane, with a range of restaurants, bars and cafes. For leisure and enjoyment Burgess Park; the largest park in South London with tennis courts, a sports centre and football pitch facilities and Kennigton Park are within walking distance from the property.
- Nearest Station: Elephant & Castle and Kennington
- Bus Routes Nearby: 133, 155, 333, 415, N133, N155
The property located on the ground floor comprises:
- Entrance: Private access and hallway with large cupboards andentry phone system leading to...
- Living Room: Spaciousliving area, with lots of natural light, openplan to kitchen. Laminate flooring
- Kitchen: Beech wood effect base and wall units with cream stone worktop and tile back splash. Integrated stainless steel appliance. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom:Double Bedroom.Wool mix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: Cream suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC and hand washbasin with shelving and mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Black tile flooring.
- Outside: Communal Cycle Storage