The Long Street property is a third floor, one-bedroom apartment with a large private balcony, with access from both bedroom and living room, situated in a five-storey modern development built around 2009. The approximate size of the property is44 sq. m. and the time remaining on the lease is 115 years.
There are good transport links with Hoxton Overground Station less than five minutes away.
A great selection of amenities are located within a 5 minute walk. A range of shops, fine bars and restaurants are located within close proximity of the property. For leisure, Columbia Flower Market, Shoreditch bars and restaurants and London Fields are in walking distance.
- Nearest Station: Hoxton Overground Station (0.5 miles Away), Old Street Underground Station (0.7 miles away)
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with built-in airing cupboard and video entry phone system leading to;
- Living Room (4.3m x 3.5m): Spacious lounge with lots of natural light with a patio door to balcony, leading to a modern, open plan kitchen. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Kitchen (2.0m x 3.5m): High-gloss white units with granite dark grey worktop and stainless-steel splash back. Integrated Zanussi oven, gas hob, cooker hood, washing machine and fridge-freezer. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom One (3.7m x 2.8m): Double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising paneled bath with shower head, WC, hand washbasin with large mirror over and heated towel rail. Full height tiling around the bath. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Private balcony with access via lounge and bedroom, secure underground cycle storage and communal garden.
The subject property is approximately 44 sq. m.
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of July 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be able to help you.