Lyon House is a first floor, two-bedroom apartment with communal garden, situated in a seven storey modern development built around 2016. The time remaining on the lease is 121 years.
There are good transport links with Wandsworth Town Station, only 0.5 miles away.
A great selection of amenities are located within a 5 minute walk. A range of shops, fine bars and restaurants are located within close proximity of the property.
- Nearest Station: Wandsworth Town Station
- Bus Routes nearby: 39, 87 and 156 (0.1 miles)
The property located on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with video entry phone system leading to;
- Living Room / Kitchen: Spacious lounge with lots of natural light, leading to a modern, open plan kitchen. Wooden flooring.
- Kitchen: White units with granite worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated appliances; AEG induction hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Wooden flooring.
- Bedroom One: Double bedroom. Carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom Two: Single bedroom. Carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC, hand washbasin with large mirror over and heated towel rail. Fully tiled. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Private decked balcony, cycle storage and communal garden
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of June 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact email@example.com and our team will be able to help you.