Mallard House is a one bedroom property located on the first floor, built around 2011. The lease remaining on the property is 118 years.
There are good transport links with Bexley Station 0.2 miles away, served by National Rail linking to London Bridge in 27 minutes.. Local buses serve the area and the night buses provide links to Central London locations.
Local amenities are located 0.1 miles away along Bexley High Street. For leisure and enjoyment, shops, bars and restaurants can be found all around the local area. Bexley Nature Conservation and Old Bexley Equestrian Centre are within walking distance from the property.
- Nearest Station: Bexley Station (Zone 6) – National Rail
- Bus routes nearby: 132, 229, 492, 601, 669, B12 and N21 from Bexley Library.
The property on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance: Large hallway with storage cupboards and video phone entry system leading to…
- Living Room (5.98 x 4): Spacious lounge with large windows, open plan to kitchen and lots of natural light. Oak laminate flooring.
Kitchen (5.98 x 4): High gloss white base and wall units with white worktop and stainless steel splashback. Integrated oven, hob, extractor fan and freestanding stainless steel fridge-freezer. Oak Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 5.98 x 2.06): Double Bedroom with large windows. Oak laminate flooring
- Bathroom (1.7 x 2.17): White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with shelving mirror over. Chrome electric towel rail. Full height tiling around the bath. Linoleum flooring.
- Outside: Allocated parking space and Cycle storage.
Overall property: 51 sqm