The Mallard House property is a spacious two double bedroom purpose build, fourth floor apartment, with an approximate size of 55.2 sq.m / 594.5 sq.f in a block built around 2004. The lease remaining on the property is 84 years.
There are good transport links with Imperial Wharf less than a minute walk away, served by London Overground linking to West Brompton in 3 minutes and Shepherd Bush in 8 minutes, with fast links to various parts of the City. Local buses serve the area with quick access to Fulham Broadway Underground station in 8 minutes. The River Bus, with routes through to the West End and City, is available from Chelsea Harbour Pier within a 5 minute walk.
Local amenities, as well as various restaurants, are located within extremely close proximity. For leisure and enjoyment, the river, Chelsea Harbour marina, and parks and gardens are very close by, as well has the high streets of Fulham and Chelsea, all within walking distance.
- Nearest Station: Imperial Wharf - London Overground (Zone 2)
- Nearest Tube Station: Fulham Broadway - District Line (Zone 2)
- Bus Routes: 391 and C3 from Imperial Wharf Station Chelsea Harbour
- River Bus: Chelsea Harbour Pier: Routes to the City and West End
The property located on the fourth floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two large cupboards and video entry system leading to:
- Living Room (3.4m x 4.2m): Spacious lounge with lots of natural light, leading to a modern open plan kitchen. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Kitchen (4.0m x 1.7m): White wall units with charcoal worktop and tiled back splash. Integrated stainless-steel oven, hob, extractor hood and fridge-freezer. With free standing washing machine and dishwsasher. Laminate wood flooring.
- Bedroom (2.3m x 3.1m): Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe. Cream carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom (2.8m x 4.8m): Double bedroom. Cream carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with chrome shower head, WC and hand washbasin with mirror and light over. Heated towel rail and shaver socket. Full height white tiling around bath. Linoleum flooring.
- Outside: Communal garden facing riverfront and cycle storage
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at February 2019.