Mary Datchelor House
Mary Datchelor House is a one-bedroom property located on the ground in a four storey block. The property is a period converted school redeveloped around 2010. It has large original windows and high ceilings. The lease remaining on the property is 117 years.
There are good transport links with Denmark Hill, 0.5 miles away, served by National Rail linking to London Victoria in 15 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.3 miles away along Butterfly Walk. For leisure and enjoyment, Bars and Restaurants are within 0,1 miles.
- Nearest Station: Denmark Hill, 0,5 miles (Overground, Thameslink and Southeastern)
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 12, 36, 171, 345, 436, N89, N136, N171 from St. Giles Church Stop
The property located on the ground floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with large storage cupboard with boiler, washer/dryer and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen with large windows. Oak Floorboards.
- Kitchen: Wood base and wall units with Dark worktop and tilled splashback. Integrated oven, hob, fridge freezer. Oak Floorboards.
- Bedroom: Carpet
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with large mirror over). Full height tiling around the bath. Cork Tiles
- Outside: Parking and Communal Garden
SAT NAV: SE5 8FB