Match Court is a two-bedroom property with under floor heating, located on the first floor in a four storey block built around 2009. The lease remaining on the property is 117 years.
There are good transport links with Bow Road Station 0,6 miles, served by DLR and Tube Line linking to King’s Cross or Victoria Station in 29 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.4 miles away along Vernon Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Bars and Restaurants are within 0.3 miles.
- Nearest Station: Bow Road station
- Bus routes nearby: 25, 205, 425, 276, 488
The property located on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two large storage cupboards and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen with a Juliet balcony. Laminate wood flooring.
- Kitchen: White base and wall units with brown worktop and plinth splashback. Integrated fridge freezer and washing machine. Laminate wood flooring
- Bedroom 1: Double Bedroom with Juliet Balcony. Woolmix Carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 2: Double Bedroom. Woolmix Carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower area, WC and hand washbasin with shelving and mirror over. Linoleum flooring.
- Outside: Balcony, Communal Bike shed