Millharbour Street is a one-bedroom property. Located on the fifth floor in a seven-storey block serviced by lifts, built around 2010. The lease remaining on the property is 117 years.
There are good transport links with South Quay station 0.2 miles away, served by DLR linking to Bank 14 minutes. As well as Canary Wharf station located 0.5 miles away serving Jubilee line linking to London Bridge in 6 minutes.
Local amenities are located next to the development along Millharbour Street. For leisure and enjoyment, Tiller Leisure Centre is 0.2 miles away as well as nearby Canary Wharf is 10 minutes’ walk away with various restaurants, bars, cafes and shop.
- Nearest Station: South Quay (Zone 2) – DLR
- Nearest Tube Station: Canary Wharf (Zone 2) – Jubilee Line
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes D8 from Admirals Way.
The property located on the fifth floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with Boiler cupboard with plenty of storage space and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen with door to balcony. Carpeted flooring.
- Kitchen: Light wood base and wall units with dark grey worktop and tiled back splash. Free standing black appliances. Black tile flooring.
- Bedroom: Double Bedroom. Woolmix carpet flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising paneled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with large mirror over. Full height tiling. Grey tiled flooring.
- Outside: Private Balcony with stunning views of Canary Wharf, Cycle Storage and Concierge facility