Share Price (40%) - £156,000 Full Value Price - £390,000
Mural House is a one-bedroom property located on the third floor in a four storey block,completed in 2017. The lease remaining on the property is 123 years.
There are good transport links with Peckham Rye and Denmark Hill – 20 minutes walk. Local buses serve the area and the night buses provide links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.3 miles away. For leisure and enjoyment, Burgess Park is within a five minute walk. Good selection of bars and restaurants are nearby.
- Nearest Station: Peckham Rye and Denmark Hill
- Bus routes nearby: 136, 343, 171, 12, 345, 36
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two big storage cupboards and video entrysystem, leading to...
- Living Room: Spacious lounge, open plan to kitchen with large windows, door to balcony and lots of natural light. Wooden flooring.
- Kitchen: White base and wall units with grey worktop and tile back splash. White, freestanding appliances. Wooden flooring.
- Bedroom: Double bedroom with a built-in mirrored wardrobe. Cream carpet flooring. Door to balcony.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with shelving and large mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Linoleum flooring.
- Outside: Large private balcony and communal garden