Viewing date: Saturday 10th August.
Register your interest and book your viewing online.
Mural House is a modern two bedroom apartment located on the first floor in a four-storey apartment block which includes a large communal garden. The apartment is well presented and benefits from a private balcony and large utility room with the remaining years on the lease 122 years.
Mural House benefits from good transport links with Denmark Hill Station just 0.7 miles from the property, served by the Overground, City Thameslink and national rail services to Victoria and London Bridge. Local buses serve the area including the number 136 & 343 from Sedgmoor Place, providing easy access to the Northern and Bakerloo lines at Elephant and Castle
The property is located just a 3-minute walk to Brunswick Park and 6 minutes from the delightful Burgess Park where you can make the most of the outdoor space during summertime. Thereare also a local amenities such as convenient stores, restaurants and bars just a 10 minute walk away on Camberwell Church Street.
- Nearest Station: Denmark Hill (Zone 2) – London Overground
- Bus Routes Nearby: 136 & 343 from Sedgmoor Place
The property located on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with access to utility room with shelving and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room/Kitchen (6.1m x 4.2m): Open plan living and kitchen area with glass door leading out to balcony. Oak engineered wood flooring throughout. White Kitchen units with Zanussi integrated appliances including stainless steel oven and gas hob, white fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Bedroom One (4.4m x 2.8m): Double bedroom with built in mirrored wardrobe and door opening to balcony. Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom Two (3.3m x 2.5m): Double Bedroom.Carpet flooring.
- Balcony (3.6m x 1.8m): Private balcony with lights and wooden decking.
- Bathroom: Tiled bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin. Heated towel rail.
- Outside: Private balcony, cycle storage and large communal garden.
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of July 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be able to help you.