The Nacovia House property is a two bed, fourth floor, self-contained apartment in a six storeys block of similar flats, constructed in December 2006. The time remaining on the lease is 114 years.
There are good transport links with Imperial Wharf station less than 0.1 miles away for the National Rail and London Overground, and linking to Clapham Junction in just 4 minutes, which has links to Central London and Brighton.
A great selection of amenities is located 0.6 miles away on Kings Road for a range of interior shops, fine bars and restaurants. For leisure, Imperial Park is within 0.2 miles.
- Nearest Tube station: Fulham Broadway (Zone 2) served by the District Line.
- Nearest Station: Imperial Wharf ?London Overground and National Rail
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 391 & C3 from Bagleys Lane (Stop B).
The property located on the fourth floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboard and video entry phone system leading toz/li>
- Living Room: Spacious lounge, open plan to kitchen. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: Light oak wall units withgrey worktop andtiled splashback. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor fan,fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. Black tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1: Double Bedroom. Fitted wardrobe. Beige carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 2: Double Bedroom. Beige carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, WC, hand washbasin with shelving and large mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Heated towel rail.Black tiled flooring.
- Outside: Communal roof terrace and gym