The Nacovia House property is a two bed, second floor, self-contained apartment in a seven storey block of similar flats, constructed in December 2006. The time remaining on the lease is 114 years.
There are good transport links with Imperial Wharf station less than 0.1 miles away for the National Rail and London Overground, and linking to Clapham Junction in just 4 minutes, which has links to Central London and Brighton.
A great selection of amenities is located 0.6 miles away on Kings Road for a range of interior shops, fine bars and restaurants. For leisure, Imperial Park is within 0.2 miles.
- Nearest Tube Station: Fulham Broadway (Zone 2) served by the District Line.
- Nearest Station: Imperial Wharf – London Overground and National Rail
- Bus routes nearby: 391 & C3 from Bagleys Lane (Stop B).
The property located on the second floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboard and video entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room (4.0 x 3.0): Spacious lounge, open plan to kitchen. Carpeted flooring.
- Kitchen (3.2 x 1.6): Light oak wall units with grey worktop, professional spray sink and tiled splashback. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor fan, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Linoleum flooring.
- Bedroom 1 (3.2 x 2.7): Double Bedroom, with fitted wardrobe. Beige woolmix carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.2 x 2.5): Double Bedroom. Beige woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom (2.2 x 1.7): White suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, WC, hand washbasin with undersink storage and large mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Heated towel rail. Linoleum flooring.
- Outside: Private terrace. Communal Gym and roof terrace.
Overall Property: 55.5 sqm.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at March 2019.