Neap Court is a one bedroom property located on the fifth floor in a five floor block built in 2016. The lease remaining on the property is 123 years.
There are good transport links with Bromley-By-Bow Underground Station linking to Liverpool Street Station in 10 minutes.
Local amenities are located 0.3 miles away along the A12 on St Leonard’s Street. For leisure and enjoyment, Stratford City is 20 minutes away via bus links, with Westfield Shopping Centre, Queen Elizabeth Park and access to Stratford Station with Central, Jubilee, DLR, National Rail and Overground Lines.
- Nearest Station: Bromley-By-Bow Underground Station (Zone 2/3) – Hammersmith & City and District Lines
- Bus routes nearby: Bus route D8 from Twelvetrees Crescent bus routes 323, 488 and D8 from Bromley-By-Bow
The property located on the fifth floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with large storage cupboard and video phone entry system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge with lots of natural light, open plan to kitchen with door to balcony. Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: White base and wall units with light grey worktop and glass back splash. Integrated oven, hob, fridge freezer and washing machine. Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with built-in cupboard. Woolmix carpeted flooring
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with shelf and large heated mirror. Full height tiling. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Huge balcony with view over the canal and river, north to Stratford, Parking Space and Cycle storage on the Ground floor.
Sat Nav Postcode: E3 3TP