Two bedroom, first floor apartment now available in Lewisham.
The Ohio Building property is a two bedroom, first floor apartment within a three-storey building built in 2006. The property benefits from a large communal garden and has an 88 year lease.
There are excellent transport links nearby, with Deptford Bridge DLR Station 0.2 miles away, linking to Bank in 22 mins. Lewisham Station 0.5 miles serves Charing Cross, Cannon Street, Victoria and London Bridge.
The nearest amenities are a Tesco Express, an Italian restaurant and Brookmill Park (all within 0.2 miles). Greenwich, Deptford and Lewisham town centres are within easy reach by walking or public transport.
Nearest Tube station: Deptford Bridge Station (Zone 2/3) served by the DLR Line.
Nearest Stations: Lewisham or Greenwich– National Rail.
Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 177, 453, 53, 47 & N89 from Deptford Bridge or Brookmill Road.
The property located on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboards (including brand new boiler) and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: (7.47m x 3.49m) Spacious open plan lounge/dining area to kitchen. Beige carpet.
- Kitchen: (3.14m x 2.71m) Light wood base and wall units with grey worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. Space for fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer. Grey vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 1: (2.49m x 5.38m) Fitted shelves and wardrobe. Beige carpet.
- Bedroom 2: (3.40m x 3.47m) Beige carpet.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC and hand washbasin. Full height tiling around the bath. Vinyl flooring.
Outside: Communal garden.
SAT NAV Postcode: SE13 7RX