Park View property is a two-bed, ground floor apartment, within a small, modern three-storey purpose built block in Kent. The approximate size of the property is 65 sq. m. and the time remaining on the lease is 86 years.
There are good transport links with Orpington Station and St. Mary Cray Station less than a mile away, served by National Railway and linking to London Bridge in less than 20 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses provide links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.2 miles away. For leisure and enjoyment; park/shops, bars, restaurants and gyms are within 0.2 miles. The property backs onto priory gardens.
- Nearest Station: Orpington Station and St. Mary Cray Station - 0.8 mi. and 1.0 mi
- Bus Routes Nearby: 51, 61, 208, 353, 431, 477, B14, N199, R1, R3, R4, R6 and R11
The property located on the ground floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with built-in storage cupboard and entry phone system leading to
- Living Room (5.2m x 3.6m): Spacious lounge with lots of light, access to terrace and leading to a modern, open plan kitchen. Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen (3.9m x 1.9m): Grey wall units with black worktop and tile back spalsh. Integrated electric, stainless steel oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom (4.0m x 4.0m): Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- En-suite (1.6m x 2.1m) with WC.
- Bedroom 2 (3.3m x 2.8m): Double bedroom. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom (3.2m x 2.0m): Grey suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC, hand washbasin and heated towel rail. Full height tiling around the bath. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Allocated parking space, cycle storage and communal grass area
The subject property is approximately 65 sq. m.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at March 2019.