Parkside Court is a one-bedroom property located on the second floor in a seven-storey block, built around 2013 with an approximate size of 53.8 m2. The lease remaining on the property is 119 years.
There are good transport links with Pontoon Dock, 0.2 miles away, served by DLR, linking to Bank in 22 minutes and London City Airport in 2 minutes. Local buses serve the area and links to Central London Location.
Local amenities are located 0.1 miles away along Bramwell Way. For leisure and enjoyment Waterside Park is directly outside building. Bars and Restaurants are within 0.2 miles.
- Nearest Station: Pontoon Dock – DLR Station
- Bus Routes Nearby: 473 & 474 from Thames Barrier stop.
The property located on the second floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with an airing cupboard for washing machine and video entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room/Kitchen (7.0m 3.1m): Spacious lounge, with floor to ceiling windows, access to balcony and lots of natural light, leading to a modern open plan kitchen. Beige carpeted flooring.
- Kitchen: Dark brown and beige floor/wall units with cream worktop and plinth splashback. Integrated stainless-steel appliances; aven & hob. Tile effect linoleum flooring.
- Bedroom (4.7m x 3.2m): Double bedroom. Beige carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom (2.1m x 2.0m): White suite, comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin. Full height tiling around the bath. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Large private balcony, allacated parking space, cycle storage and communal courtyard
Overall Property: 53.8 sq. m.
There is also a terrace of 45.6 sq. m.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at March 2019.