The Pavilion Mansions property is a two bedroom second floor apartment within a block of flats built around 1993. It benefits from off road parking and communal garden. The lease remaining on the property is 163 years.
There are good transport links with Brixton underground station 0.1miles away, served by Victoria Line, and linking to Green Park in 10 minutes.
Local amenities are located 0.1 miles away along Brixton Road, and for leisure and enjoyment, Brixton Market with a wealth of shops, restaurants and bars is a short walk away.
- Nearest station: Brixton Station (Zone 2) served by the Victoria Line and National Rail
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 2, 35, 45, 196, 250, 333, 432, N2 & P4 from Brixton.
The property located on the second floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with entry phone system, storage cupboard and access to loft leading to…
- Living Room (4.9m x 3.0m): Spacious lounge with grey, woolmix carpeted flooring
- Kitchen (3.0m x 1.7m): White base and wall units with white worktop and tiled splashback. Free standing oven, hob and extractor fan. Space for fridge freezer and washer dryer. Linoleum flooring.
- Bedroom 1 (4.8m x 2.7m): Double bedroom. Grey carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 2.6m): Double bedroom. Grey carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom (1.9m x 1.7m): White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC and hand washbasin. Full height tiling around the bath. Linoleum flooring.
- Outside: Parking: allocated space for one car. Communal Garden.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at April 2019.