Phoenix Point is a two-bedroom property, located on the fifth floor in an eight storey block built around 2009. The lease remaining on the property is 115 years.
There are good transport links with Abbey Wood Station 5 minutes away with the bus served by Thameslink and Southeastern. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.3 miles away along Titmuss Avenue. For leisure and enjoyment, Bars and Restaurants are within 0.5 miles. Crossway Park and Southmere Park are within walking distance from the apartment.
- Nearest Station: Abbey Wood Staton
- Bus routes nearby: 229, 244, 177, B11, 401
The property located on the fifth floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious living area, with lots of natural light, open plan to kitchen. Hardwood flooring.
- Kitchen: Brown base and wall units with grey worktop and tile back splash. Space for appliances. Integrated stainless-steel hob and cooker. Linoleum flooring
- Bedroom 1: Double Bedroom. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower area, WC and hand washbasin with shelving and mirror over. Linoleum flooring.
- Outside: Parking Space, Private Balcony and Cycle Storage