Viewing Date: Saturday 20th July.
Register your interest to book viewing appointment online.
Quadrant Court property is a first floor, one-bedroom apartment with underfloor heating, situated in a five storey modern development built around 2007. The approximate size of the property is 47.4 sq. m. and the time remaining on the lease is 113 years.
There are good transport links with Wembley Stadium station 0.3 miles away, served by National Rail, and linking to London Marylebone in 37 minutes.
Local amenities including parks, supermarkets, bars and restaurants are located within walking distance on Wembley High Street.
For leisure and enjoyment, Wembley Stadium and Wembley Boxpark are 0.5 miles away.
- Nearest Tube Station: Wembley Park (Zone 4) served by the Jubilee and Metropolitan Lines and Wembley Central with access to Overground and Bakerloo lines.
- Nearest Station: Wembley Stadium – National Rail.
- Bus Routes Nearby: 83, 92, 182, 223 and N83 from Lakeside Way.
The property located on thefirst floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with large storage cupboard and video entry phone system leading to...
- Living Room / Kitchen (24'0 x 9'0): Spacious lounge with lots of light leading to a modern, open plan kitchen. Wooden flooring.
- Kitchen: Oak wood units with graphite worktop. Integrated white washing machine, fridge-freezer and dishwasher. Oven, hob and extractor fan. Wooden flooring.
- Bedroom (15'3 x 8'3): Double bedroom. Carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom (6'3 x 7'3): White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC, hand washbasin with large mirror cabinet and heated towel rail. Part tiled. Extendable/retractable washing line over bath. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Private balcony. 24/7 Concierge, cycle storage, communal garden and children's play area.
The subject property is approximately 47.4 sq. m.
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of July 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be able to help you.