Share Price (40%) - £130,000 Full Value Price - £325,000
Sailacre House is a one bedroom property, located on the first floor in four storey block built around 2007. The lease remaining on the property is 114 years.
There are good transport links with Maze Hill 0.5 miles away, served by the National Railway, and linking to London Bridge Station in 17 minutes. The property is a 10 minute bus ride to North Greenwich Underground Station served by the Jubilee Line, linking in to Waterloo in 16 minutes.
A good selection of amenities are located in Greenwich, with a range of restaurants and cafes. For leisure and enjoyment, Greenwich park - Part of the Royal Parks - is less than a ten-minute walk away. Royal Greenwich observatory, Cutty Sark and Greenwich market are within easy reach.
- Nearest Station: North Greenwich - Maze Hill
- Bus routes nearby: 422, 129, 177, 180, 108, 286, N1
The property located on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance: FOB entry to building, hallway with a large cupboard and utility room and video phone entry system leading to…
- Living Room (4.0 x 3.9): Spacious lounge, open plan to kitchen with lots of natural light. Laminate wood flooring
- Kitchen (2.1 x 3.2): White gloss base and wall units with grey worktop and worktop plinth back splash. Integrated cooker and hob. Freestanding appliances. Laminate wood flooring.
- Bedroom (3.5 x 2.8): Double Bedroom. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom (1.8 x 2.2): White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with mirrored wall cabinet and heated towel rail. Part tiled. Ceramic Tiled Flooring.
- Outside: Communal garden area. Secure cycle storage.
Overall Property: 45m2
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at December 2018.