Saxby Apartments is a two-bedroom property located on the first floor in a six storey block built around 2013. The lease remaining on the property is 120 years.
There are good transport links with Sidcup 0.1 miles away, served by National Rail linking to London Bridge in 17 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.1 miles away along Station Road. For leisure and enjoyment, bars and restaurants are within 0.2 mies.
- Nearest Station: Sidcup Southeastern Station, 0.1 miles.
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes: 51, 229, 233, 286, 625, 160, 269, 492 from Sidcup Stop.
The property located on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two big cupboards and an entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge, open plan to kitchen with large windows. Cream Carpet.
- Kitchen: Brown base and wall units with charcoal worktop and tiled splashback. Bosch integrated cooker and electric hob. Stainless steel extractor fan. White tiles.
- Bedroom 1: Cream Carpet.
- Bedroom 2: Cream Carpet.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with shelving and large mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Tiled.
- Outside: Communal roof garden, Communal ground floor garden
SAT NAV: DA15 7AH