Schoolhouse Yard is a one bedroom, second floor apartment with a personal door, contained within a former Victorian school building, made up of several linked sections of varying heights. The building is served by a lift and a staircase situated within a secured lobby. The lease remaining on the property is 112 years.
Beautiful one bedroom split level apartment within the gated community with an allocated parking space. The property benefits from being only a ten minute to Woolwich Town Centre offering DLR, Overground and the new Cross Rail due to open late 2018. The night buses provide links to Central London locations.
- Nearest Station: Woolwich Arsenal (0.5 mi), Plumstead (0.7 mi), Woolwich Dockyard (0.9 mi
- Bus routes nearby: 51, 53, 54, 96, 99, 122, 161, 178, 180, 244, 291, 380, 386, 469
The property with a mezzanine level comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with under stair cupboard and entry phone system.
- Living Room: Large lounge with lots of natural light, open plan to kitchen. Wooden flooring.
- Kitchen: Ivory colour base and wall units with ivory colour worktop and stainless steel splashback. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob, fridge freezer and washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled flooring
- Bedroom: Double bedroom on upper floor. Wooden flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with shelving socket. Fully tiled. Tiled flooring
- Outside: Allocated parking space
Overall property: approx. 48 sqm.