Schoolhouse Yard is a two-bedroom, ground floor apartment with a personal door, contained within a former Victorian school building. The building is served by a lift and a staircase situated within a secured lobby. The approximate size of the property is 64 sq. m. and the lease remaining on the property is 112 years.
This beautiful two-bed apartment has an allocated parking space and benefits from being only a ten minute walk to Woolwich Town Centre offering DLR, Overground and the new Cross Rail due to open late 2020. The night buses provide links to Central London locations.
- Nearest Station: Woolwich Arsenal (0.5 mi), Plumstead (0.7 mi), Woolwich Dockyard (0.9 mi)
- Bus Routes Nearby: 51, 53, 54, 96, 99, 122, 161, 178, 180, 244, 291, 380, 386, 469
The property located on the ground floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two large cupboards and entry system leading to:
- Living Room (3.1m x 3.2m): Spacious lounge with large windows, lots of natural light, leading to a modern open plan kitchen. Wooden flooring
- Kitchen (5.3m x 3.1m): Modern white wall units with charcoal worktop and tiled back splash. Integrated stainless-steel gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood.Tiled black flooring
- Bedroom One (3.5m x 4.2m): Double bedroom. Wool mix carpeted flooring
- Bedroom Two (2.2m x 3.1m):Single bedroom. Wooden flooring
- Bathroom (3.4m x 2.0m): White bathroom suite with chrome shower head, WC and hand washbasin with large mirror. Full height white tiling around bath. Linoleum flooring
- Outside: Private, fenced patio with wooden decking, allocated parking space, communal courtyard and cycle storage
Overall property: 64 sq. m.
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of June 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be able to help you.