One Bed, Third Floor Maisonette Apartment with Parking
Schoolyard House comprises a third floor converted flat with a mezzanine floor connected with an inner staircase, forming part of a four storey period school conversion. The lease remaining on the property is 114 years.
Beautiful one bedroom split level apartment within the gated community with an allocated parking space. The property benefits from being only a short walk to Woolwich Town Centre offering DLR, Overground and the new Cross Rail due to open late 2018.
- Nearest Station: Woolwich Arsenal (0.5 mi), Plumstead (0.7 mi), Woolwich Dockyard (0.9 mi
- Bus routes nearby: 51, 53, 54, 96, 99, 122, 161, 178, 180, 244, 291, 380, 386, 469
The property with a mezzanine level comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with under stair cupboard and video entry phone system.
- Living Room: Large lounge open plan to kitchen. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: Ivory colour base and wall units with Ivory colour worktop and chrome splashback. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob, fridge freezer and washing machine and dishwasher. Vinyl flooring
- Bedroom: Wooden flooring on upper floor
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with shelving socket. Part tiled. Vinyl flooring
- Outside: Allocated parking space (Bay 37)
Sat Nav: SE18 7JD