St. Helens Place
Two bedroom, ground floor apartment with private parking now available in Waltham Forest.
St Helens Place, this two bedroom, ground floor apartment within a three story residential development is well kept and spacious, benefited with allocated car parking space. The lease remaining on the property is 116 years.
There are good transport links with Lea Bridge Station 0.5 miles away, served by National Rail, and linking to Stratford in 10 minutes.
Local amenities are located 0.3 miles away along Flempton Road and Heybridge Way, for leisure and enjoyment, Springfield Park is within 1.7 miles.
Nearest Tube station: Walthamstow Central (Zone 3) served by the Victoria and Overground Lines.
Nearest Station: Lea Bridge Station – National Rail.
Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 48, 55, 56, N38 & N55 from bus stop Emmanuel Parish Church (LF)
The property located on the ground floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with video entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: (5.7m x 4.5m) Spacious lounge with carpet.
- Kitchen: (3.2m x 2.45m) White base and wall units with dark grey worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated oven, hob. Space for fridge freezer and washer dryer. Lino flooring.
- Bedroom 1: (5.0m x 3.0m) Carpet.
- Bedroom 2: (5.0m x 4.0m) Carpet.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC and hand washbasin. Part height tiling around the bath. Lino flooring.
- Outside: Parking: allocated space for one car.
SAT NAV postcode: E10 7NL