Share Price (75%) - £247,500 Full Value Price - £330,000
St. Norbert Road
St. Norbert Road is a one-bed property with private front and rear garden, located on the ground floor in a six storey block. The lease remaining on the property is 115 years.
There are good transport links with Crofton Park, Brockley and Honor Oak Park Stations, 0.6 miles away, served by the National Railway and Overground, and linking to London Bridge Station in less than 15 minutes.
A good selection of amenities are located along Brockley and Forest Hill Road, with a range of restaurants, pubs and cafes. For leisure and enjoyment, Peckham Rye Park is a ten-minute walk away. Horniman Gardens and Museum are within easy reach.
- Nearest Station: Crofton Park Station, Brockley Station and Honor Oak Park Station
- Bus routes nearby: 343, 484, P12, 122, 171 and 172
The property located on the ground floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with a large storage cupboard and entry system, leading to...
- Living Room (4.3 x 4.5): Spacious lounge with lots of natural light and glass door to garden. Carpeted flooring
- Kitchen (2.8 x 4.5): Beech wood wall units with grey marble effect worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated appliances: gas hob, oven, extractor fan and washing machine. Free-standing fridge/freezer. Linoleum flooring with granite effect.
- Bedroom (2.6 x 4.3): Double Bedroom. Carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom (2.6 x 1.9): White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with mirror. Part tiled. Linoleum flooring with granite effect.
- Outside: Private front and rear garden with a small shed and patio. Free on-street parking is available and cycle storage.
Gross internal floor area: 54 m2
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at January 2019.