Stonelea Gardens Overview
Stonelea Gardens boasts a stylish new collection of 2 & 3 bedroom apartments, some apartments available with parking, all set in vibrant Leyton, East London near Leytonstone. If you love the idea of living in a quiet residential area, but still want to enjoy the excitement and facilities of one of the world’s greatest cities, then Stonelea Gardens brings you the best of both worlds.
Built to exceptionally high standards and all with private outdoor space, these new homes are centred on a specially created village square. This tranquil development overlooks Langthorne Park and is within walking distance of many beautiful green spaces, including the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, whilst being minutes from Leyton Underground plus options for nearby London Overground Leytonstone High Road Station.
The choice of a vibrant neighbourhood or a quiet oasis is one you don’t have to make here - you can have both.
All prices are a 30% share of the full market value. Affordability & eligibility criteria apply. Images are for indicative purposes only.
Leyton is fast becoming one of the most vibrant districts of East London, packed with characterful restaurants, bars, shops and markets.
If you love food, there’s a glittering array of world cuisines to choose from. Every Saturday there’s a food market at Coronation Gardens, offering great flavours to eat there or take home. The New Spitalfields Market on Sherrin Road is also an unmissable spectacle – it’s the UK’s premier wholesale fruit, vegetable and flower market and it’s open throughout the night.
For restaurants, the hugely popular Mora has a menu of inspired Sardinian dishes, while Marmelo Kitchen offers seasonal choices while aiming to be ethical, affordable and delicious.
For a trendy and relaxed vibe, District Một is a great canteen-style Vietnamese serving top notch pho and noodles – it’s extremely popular, so you’d be very wise to book in advance.
Leyton is not only a vibrant patch of East London, but it’s a popular and welcoming area for families too. The legacy of the 2012 Olympics is still being felt, not only thanks to top-notch facilities and the nearby Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, but because of a new-found sense of pride and community. Lots of new, independent shops and boutiques, alongside family-orientated restaurants and cafés give Leyton an increasingly village-style vibe. There’s also so much for families and children to do and see. The hugely popular Brooks Farm has an Outdoor Learning Centre, where you can come eye-to-eye with lots of different animals, including sheep, donkeys, ponies, goats, rabbits and hens. Leyton Leisure Centre is a swimming spectacular with flumes, jets and a special aqua play area for under-8s.
Then, of course, there are all the spectacular local parks to enjoy. When it comes to education, Leyton and the surrounding area has a very good selection of schools and colleges. Most schools are rated at least ‘good’ by Ofsted, with some being awarded ‘outstanding’ status – including Newport Primary School and Chobham Academy. Leyton Sixth Form College is also high performing, praised for its excellent culture and ethos, strongly focused on developing the craft of teaching and supporting learners to succeed.
You’ll enjoy some exceptionally good transport links when you live at Stonelea Gardens. It only takes 11 minutes to walk to Leyton Underground Station, where Central Line trains can whisk you to Liverpool Street in 13 minutes. You’ll also be only 17 minutes away from Maryland Station, which will be running the new Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) services – meaning you can reach central London within minutes.
If you prefer to cycle, it takes only eight minutes to reach Stratford, where you can access the Cycle Superhighway 2, a fast route that can get you to Aldgate in under half an hour. There are lots of leisure cycling opportunities too that can take you through The Olympic Park, Victoria Park and connecting waterways and canals. If you fly for business or leisure, you can get to London Stansted and London City Airport in under 40 minutes, where you can take advantage of non-stop flights to dozens of cities across the UK, Europe and the rest of the world.
- Contemporary kitchen with modern brushed chrome handles by Symphony
- Dark grey work surface and matching upstand
- Gloss finish kitchen cabinets with discreet lighting underneath wall cabinets
- Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with drainer and chrome mixer tap
- Glass splash back in light grey behind hob
- Zanussi gas hob and concealed overhead extractor
- Zanussi multi-function stainless steel oven with easy-clean enamel interior
- Integrated Bosch energy-efficient dishwasher
- Integrated Zanussi fridge / freezer
- Recessed LED down lights in kitchens and pendants in living/dining areas
- Engineered natural oak wood flooring*
*Apartments with separate kitchen/dining have light grey ceramic floor tiles in kitchen.
- Deluxe carpets in deep grey
- White pendant lighting to all bedrooms
- Built in wardrobe to master bedroom with shelf and rail
- White squared bath with wall-mounted polished chrome bath mixer tap and chrome shower head and rail.
- Shower enclosures to en-suite bathrooms with frameless glass shower screen
- White wall mounted basin with mixer tap
- White floor mounted WC pan with concealed cistern and polished chrome dual flush plate
- Modern mirrored feature wall panel behind the basin and half-width framed Mobiform shelf
- Polished chrome heated towel rail
- Recessed LED down lights in ceiling and large grey format floor tiles
- Half-height satin light grey ceramic tiles and full height to selected walls
- Glass fronted balconies with decking to all apartments
- Roof terrace to the front* with a combination of decking, paved flooring and grass to rear of houses.
- Garden sheds provided to all houses
*Only applicable to 4-bedroom houses