Now available to view on Saturday 20th July (10am to 4pm). Register your interest to book a viewing appointment.
Once you have registered your interest, you will receive an email from Peabody with a link to book a viewing time.
The Strata Tower property is a one-bed, fifth floor apartment, with an approximate size of 49 m2, within a 43 storey residential tower built around 2010. It benefits from communal bike storage and 24hr concierge service. The lease remaining on the property is 115 years.
Located in an established and popular residential area on Walworth Road, the property is in close proximity to many local shops. South of the Thames, all that Southbank has to offer is within easy reach, as well as the world-renowned Borough Market.
Moments from Elephant & Castle underground station, served by both the Northern and Bakerloo lines, excellent bus connections and near the mainline station, the apartment is a perfect central London home.
- Nearest Tube Station: Elephant & Castle (Zone 1/2) served by the Bakerloo & Northern Lines
- Bus Routes Nearby: B12, 35, 40, 45, 68, 136, 148, 171, 176, 343, 486, P5, N68, N89, N171 & N343
The property located on the fifth floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two large cupboards and video entry system leading to:
- Living Room/Kitchen (7.0m x 2.2m): Spacious lounge with floor to ceiling windows, and lots of natural light, leading to a modern open plan kitchen. Engineered oak wood flooring.
- Kitchen (2.5m x 2.4m): White gloss modern wall units with charcoal worktop and black tiled backsplash. Integrated stainless-steel oven, hob, extractor hood and fridge/freezer. Engineered oak wood flooring.
- Bedroom One (3.2m x 4.5m): Double bedroom with floor to ceiling windows. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White bathroom suite with chrome shower head, WC and hand washbasin with large mirror over. Full height white tiling around bath. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Cycle storage, concierge service, 24hr security and lift access.
Overall property: 49m2
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of July 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be able to help you.