The Strata Tower property is a two-bed, tenth floor apartment within a 42 storey residential tower built around 2010. This is a south facing apartment with unobstructed views to the horizon. It benefits from communal bike storage and 24hr concierge service. The lease remaining on the property is 116 years.
Located in an established and popular residential area on Walworth Road, the property is in close proximity to many local shops. South of the Thames, all that Southbank has to offer is within easy reach, as well as the world-renowned Borough Market.
Moments from Elephant & Castle underground station, served by both the Northern and Bakerloo lines, excellent bus connections and near the mainline station, the apartment is a perfect central London home.
- Nearest Tube Station: Elephant & Castle (Zone 1/2) served by the Bakerloo & Northern Lines
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 12, 35, 40, 45, 68, 136, 148, 171, 176, 343, 486, P5, N68, N89, N171 & N343.
The property located on the tenth floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two in-built cupboards, plus a third with a washing machine.
- Living Room: Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen. 80% wool mix carpet
- Kitchen: White base and wall units with charcoal worktop and stainless steel splashback. Integrated hob, oven, refrigerator and a freestanding dishwasher. Hard-wearing marmoleum
- Bedroom 1: Double Bedroom. 80% wool mix carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 2: Double Bedroom. 80% wool mix carpet flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin and mirror over. Full height, part-tiled. Hard wearing marmoleum
- Storage: Two Storage cupboards, Bike Storage with fob
SAT Nav Postcode: SE1 6EE