The Terrace Apartments property is a purpose-built third floor flat in a four-storey block with lift facility. The lease remaining on the property is 113 years.
A good selection of amenities are located 0.3 miles away along Holloway Road, with a range of restaurants, cafes and supermarkets. For leisure and enjoyment, Highbury Fields is within 0.3 miles, which is the home to Better Gym, Highbury Pool and tennis / netball courts. Popular Upper Street is 0.6 miles away with a great selection of restaurants, bars, shops, cinemas, theatre and the Business Design Centre.
Nearest tube station: Holloway Road (Zone 2) 0.4 miles away – Piccadilly line
Nearest station: Drayton Park – National Rail
Bus routes nearby: 43, 153, 263, 271, 393 and N41 from Holloway Road / Liverpool Road.
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway and video entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: 4.72 X 3.45 Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen with door to balcony. Cream carpet.
- Kitchen: 2.57 x 2 Wooden base and wall units with grey worktop and metal splashback. Integrated oven, hob, fridge freezer.
- Bedroom: 3.55 x 3.12 Fitted Wardrobe. Cream carpet.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with mirror over. Part tiled). Tiled flooring.
Outside: Large outdoor terrace
SAT NAV postcode: N5 1PW