Texryte House is a three-bedroom property located on the eighth floor in an eleven-storey apartment block built around 2009. The lease remaining on the property is 114 years.
There are good transport links with Haggerston Station 0.6 miles away, served by Overground linking to Whitechapel in 7 minutes. A short bus ride away is Angel Station and Old Street Station both serving the Northern Line. Local buses serve the area and the night buses link through Shoreditch into the City.
Local amenities are located just outside the development along Southgate Road. For leisure and enjoyment, there is a fitness centre opposite the block as well as various bars, cafes and restaurants along Kingsland Towpath.
- Nearest Station: Haggerston Station (Zone 2) – London Overground
- Nearest Tube Stations: Old Street station (Zone 1) – Northern Line
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 21, 76, 141 and 812 from Downham Road
The property located on the eighth floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboards and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge, open plan to kitchen with door to terrace. Laminate wood flooring.
- Kitchen: Wooden base and wall units with black worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher. Laminate wood flooring.
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom. Beige carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom. Beige carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom. Beige carpet flooring.
- Bathroom: Beige suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with large mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Tile flooring.
- Outside: Two large terraces with wooden decking
SAT NAV: N1 3GN