FOR ONE DAY ONLY – reserve your new home at The Elmington for just £99 (usually £500) on Saturday 24 November – Book your viewing today with Redloft 0207 539 3745
Crafted in Camberwell, Designed for Living
Beyond the vibrancy of Camberwell Green and the main high road lies a beautiful collection of 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments and 3-bedroom houses at The Elmington.
As part of the contemporary Elmington Green development, these spacious homes are designed for living. Finished to a meticulous standard, the apartments offer practical living spaces, whilst the modern 3-bedroom houses offer convenient layouts for larger families and households.
Moments from landscaped green spaces such as Camberwell Green and Brunswick Park, The Elmington provides a peaceful retreat within humble surroundings.
Enjoy dining at a selection of independent bars and eateries, socialising at various community events and fairs, and travelling across London with frequent transport links via bus, train or bicycle routes.
Oval and Kennington Underground station are both just over a mile away from The Elmington, reaching locations such as Clapham Junction, London Victoria and King’s Cross St Pancras within 20 minutes.
Denmark Hill rail station can also be reached within a 15-minute walk of The Elmington.
Three Bedroom Houses, Designed for Families
We’re delighted to offer charming 3-bedroom houses at The Elmington available through Shared Ownership. Set across three floors, this striking home is ideally suited for families looking for an affordable route to homeownership within Camberwell.
To purchase a home at The Elmington, buyers must;
- Live and/or work in London
- Have a guidance household income between
- £42,214 - £47,290 with a deposit of £17,438 for a 1-bed apartment
- £53,433 - £55,876 with a deposit of £21,488 for a 2-bed apartment
- £61,141 - £64,863 with a deposit of £24,638 for a 3-bed apartment
- Be unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market
- Not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent