The River Gardens Overview
Launching this October | Register your interest to receive updates
A brand new development of 1, 2 & 3 Shared Ownership bedroom apartments situated meters away from the River Thames, boasting private outdoor space and allocated parking to all homes. Residents will also benefit from 24h concierge service, access to swimming pool, gym and games court. And for those looking to spend more time outdoors they can explore the landscaped gardens with outdoor children play areas or enjoy the view from Thames viewing deck.
These high-specification properties in Greenwich are located minutes away from the Maze Hill train station and a short bus ride from North Greenwich and Cutty Sark stations. All serve fantastic access into Canary Wharf and The City – perfect for commuters.
Take a walk along the River to popular places like Greenwich Market & The Royal Observatory and explore everything the area has to offer. Or if you fancy shopping, visit the newly opened ICON outlet at the O2 in North Greenwich with a range of designer outlet stores, a short bus ride away from The River Gardens.
1 bedroom- starting from £105,000 for 25% share- FMV- £420,000
2 bedroom- starting from £132,500 for 25% share- FMV- £530,000
3 bedroom- starting from £170,000 for 25% share- FMV- £680,000
Greenwich, from day one
Royal Greenwich is a hive of activity. Take in the Cutty Sark in all its iconic glory or take a stroll to the world-famous Royal Observatory. Position yourself north to reveal the gleaming towers of Canary Wharf, the capital’s premier business district.
From the establishment of Greenwich Mean Time to the birthplace of Henry VIII and Elizabeth I, the history of these lands runs through the Royal Borough of Greenwich. This district wholeheartedly embraces the past, but with a foot firmly in the future, connecting the Victorian streets to the dramatic views of the waterfront.
It’s a centuries-long unfinished story that makes this extraordinary enclave like no other.
Live your best life
While being only minutes from the hustle and bustle of the city, an unmistakable out-of-city vibe prevails in Royal Greenwich. That may have something to do with the swathes of spectacular greenery that surround the area, including London’s oldest Royal Park.
The River Gardens has unrivalled access to the finest shopping destinations including Westfield at Stratford and central London – minutes away by car or public transport. If you’re looking to explore closer to home, Greenwich has ample distractions to wile away your weekends. Greenwich town centre – with all its amenities – is half a mile away, and nearby Greenwich market and its array of independent traders offers everything from flowers to antiques.
The River Gardens, Greenwich Wharf,
Greenwich, SE10 0FE
- Stone grey kitchen units with silver handles and
underside LED spot lighting to wall units
Ipanema white laminate worktop with
matching upstand & glass splashback
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with drainer and
monobloc mixer tap (to selected units, refer
- Zanussi four ring electric hob with electric
fan assisted single oven and integrated
Integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Integrated pull out waste/recycle bin
- Engineered wood-effect laminate flooring
- White steel bath with wall-mounted chrome
shower and bath screen
- Wall-mounted chrome hand shower to ensuite
- Semi-recessed handwash basin with full size
mirror above vanity surface
- Wall hung WC with dual flush plate
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Stone beige ceramic tiles to selected walls
- Stone brown ceramic floor tiles
- Video entry system including monitor screen
- Doorbell to front entrance door
- Sprinkler system fitted
- Wired smoke detectors & heat alarms
- Wiring fitted for customers to install security
alarms at their discretion
- Security locks to windows, balcony/ terrace doors
- 24h concierge service
- CCTV surveillance system to external areas
- Ventilation system with humidity controls
- Communal heating with heat interface unit
to each apartment
- Radiators throughout with thermostat and
- Zanussi washer/dryer to hallway cupboard
- 10-year NHBC warranty
- Residents' only Gym
- Swimming Pool
- Games court
- Communal landscaped gardens with children's play areas