The River Gardens Overview
This brand new development of 1, 2 & 3 Shared Ownership bedroom apartments situated along the River Thames is boasting parking and outside space for all homes. Residents will also benefit from 24 hour concierge service, landscaped gardens, a swimming pool, residents’ only gym, a games court, as well as outdoor children play area. These high-specification properties for sale in Greenwich are a short bus ride away from North Greenwich and Cutty Sark stations. Both serve fantastic access into Canary Wharf and The City – perfect for commuters.
With our flats for sale in Greenwich, you can explore everything the area has to offer. Take a walk along the River to popular areas like Greenwich Market & The Royal Observatory. Or if you fancy shopping, visit the newly opened ICON outlet at the O2 in North Greenwich with a range of designer outlet stores, a short bus ride away from The River Gardens.
First phase of homes now fully reserved | New Phase launching autumn 2021Register your interest
The River Gardens, Greenwich Wharf,
Greenwich, SE10 0FE
Greenwich, from day one
Royal Greenwich is a hive of activity. Take in the Cutty Sark in all its iconic glory or take a stroll to the world-famous Royal Observatory. Position yourself north to reveal the gleaming towers of Canary Wharf, the capital’s premier business district.
From the establishment of Greenwich Mean Time to the birthplace of Henry VIII and Elizabeth I, the history of these lands runs through the Royal Borough of Greenwich. This district wholeheartedly embraces the past, but with a foot firmly in the future, connecting the Victorian streets to the dramatic views of the waterfront.
It’s a centuries-long unfinished story that makes this extraordinary enclave like no other.
Live your best life
While being only minutes from the hustle and bustle of the city, an unmistakable out-of-city vibe prevails in Royal Greenwich. That may have something to do with the swathes of spectacular greenery that surround the area, including London’s oldest Royal Park.
The River Gardens has unrivalled access to the finest shopping destinations including Westfield at Stratford and central London – minutes away by car or public transport. If you’re looking to explore closer to home, Greenwich has ample distractions to wile away your weekends. Greenwich town centre – with all its amenities – is half a mile away, and nearby Greenwich market and its array of independent traders offers everything from flowers to antiques.
- Stone grey kitchen units with silver handle and underside LED spot lighting to wall units
- Ipanema white laminate worktop with matching upstand & glass splashback behind hob
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with drainer and monobloc mixer tap1
- Bosch four ring electric hob with electric fan assisted oven and integrated extractor fan
- Integrated Zanussi washer/dryer
- Integrated Zanussi fridge / freezer
- Integrated pull out waste/recycle bin
- Light brown laminate flooring
- White steel bath with wall mounted chrome hand shower and bath screen
- Wall mounted chrome hand shower to Ensuites
- Pedestal hand wash basin, with full size mirror above to bathrooms
- Wall hung WC with dual flush
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Stone beige ceramic tiles to selected walls
- Stone brown ceramic floor tiles
- Video entry system including monitor screen and handset
- Doorbell to front entrance door
- Sprinkler system fitted
- Wired smoke detectors & heat alarms
- Wiring fitted for customers to install security alarms at their discretion
- Security locks to windows, balcony/terrace doors
- CCTV surveillance system to external areas
- High quality, durable carpeting and floor finishes throughout
- Lift access to all floors
- Electronic access to blocks and communal garden
- Post boxes within communal areas
- Residents only gym
- Swimming pool
- Games Court
- 24 hour concierge service
- Landscaped gardens
- Outdoor children play area’s
- River Thames viewing deck
- Underground car and bicycle parking