The Spectrum Building
The Spectrum Building is a one-bedroom property located on the first floor in a seven-storey apartment block built around 2008. The lease remaining on the property is 115 years.
There are good transport links with Old Street Underground Train Station 0.3 miles away, served by Northern Tube Line linking to London King’s Cross St. Pancras in 10 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Central London Locations.
Local amenities are located 0.1 miles away along Bevenden Street. For leisure and enjoyment, Bars and Restaurants are within 0.2 miles.
- Nearest Station: Old Street Underground Train Station 0.3 miles & Hoxton Overground Train Station 0.6 miles
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 21, 76, 141, 271 from Bevenden Street Bus Stop.
The property located on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with utility cupboard and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen with door to balcony. Laminate wood flooring.
- Kitchen: White base and wall units with wood effect worktop and plinth splashback. Integrated stainless-steel oven, hob, fridge and freezer. Laminate wood flooring.
- Bedroom: Double bedroom with door to balcony. Laminate wood flooring.
- Bathroom: Beige suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with large mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Tile flooring
- Outside: Balcony
SAT NAV: N1 6FB